Tuesday, January 3, 2017

ASCHOEN Women's Hooded Long Sleeves Fake two-piece Faux Leather Jacket

Beautiful and very high quality jacket!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/CqGMNX312cw


Absolutely love this jacket!!!
I'm 5' 3", 102 lbs., 27-inch waist, 16 inch shoulders. The Small (Color-Brown) fit me.

 Fits my body well and doesn’t make me look fluffy in the middle. 
The sleeves are also a very good length and I won't even have to wear gloves because of the built-in finger-less gloves.
The hood is of thinner sweater material that would hold up against a drizzle or snow, but not against a downpour.
This jacket pairs well with leggings or jeans.
Looks stylish, feels comfy and it just all around amazing.
The only downside is that the jacket had a funny plastic smell when I first received it, but I aired it out for a couple of days and it went away.
The price point is great for this item.
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment