Friday, January 6, 2017

WingsLove Women's Yoga Pants Slimming Fitness Leggings Power Flex Capris

Love these capris!


Best work out clothes ever.
I ordered size S. They fit great. Exactly as I expected.

They are just the right amount of snug to be supportive but not so tight that they are uncomfortable.
They are thick, not see through, soft, and extremely comfortable.
The rise is perfect, they stay in place better than any other leggings I have ever worn.
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment