Monday, January 30, 2017

OURS Women Sexy Bodycon Shoulder-off Long Sleeve Romper Shorts Jumpsuits Playsuits

Very soft and comfortable!



This is a very soft material.
The material is stretchy and so comfortable yet it has a very nice flow to it.

Romper fitted me perfectly.
Not too trampy and really nice feel from the fabric.
Perfect for a hot, sunny day. Also, great for lounging around. 
Feels like a quality piece of clothing and was contented!
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment