Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Matcha Green Tea Powder Organic ( Japanese Premium Culinary Grade ) - USDA & Vegan Certified - 100g (3.52 oz) - Perfect for Baking , Smoothies , Latte , Iced Tea , Herbal Teas . Gluten & Sugar Free

Taste great and awesome tea!



I had never tried this type of tea before but I read about the health benefits.
I've been drinking green tea for years then read about the even greater health benefits of matcha tea.
Delicious matcha taste that you can enjoy instantly with hot or cold water. 
If you want even energy -unlike coffee gives- I would say try this brand at least once &
decide for yourself!
I love that it's organic - why get all those chemicals in my body if I don't need to?!

I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment