Monday, January 9, 2017

Coleman Cable 02309 16/3 Vinyl Outdoor Extension Cord, 3-Prong Grounded, Orange, 100-Feet

Excellent and very nice quality cord!



I use this cord to run all my electric gadgets in all seasons.
The length is perfect.
I like that it is tough but flexible enough where tangling isn't an issue.
It really comes in handy, and the length is great for jobs where a long extension cord is too awkward to use.
I have a big yard and I was expecting this not to be enough but it's just right. Reaches everywhere in my backyard (even my front yard too!) without having to be reconnected to a different outlet.
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference. 




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment