Monday, January 30, 2017

Cut Resistant Gloves - Food Grade Kitchen Safety Gloves for Cutting, Slicing - Level 5 Cut Protection - Lightweight, Breathable, Extra Comfortable - in Standard Size, for all Kinds of Handbreadth

They are “cut” resistant and works great for me!



They fit well and give me confidence that I will be safer, especially when using the grater.
I love these gloves they are amazing and fit my hands perfectly
.
They are quite comfortable.
They stretch with excellent elasticity.
Oh and so easy to clean.
I just add the detergent to the gloves while they are on my hand and wash them like I would my hands. Rinse and air dry.
Ready for the next use!
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment