Friday, January 20, 2017

Magnetic Thermal Insulated Door Curtain Enjoy Your Cool Summer And Warm Winter With Saving You Money Door Curtain Auto Closer Fits Doors Up To 34" x 82",36"x 82",46" x 82"MAX

Works so perfect!



Wish I would have thought of this earlier.
My heating bill will be dropping significantly.
Easy installation and magnets just the right strength to keep a decent seal.
keeps the door inside warmer no cold breezes used on garage and cellar doors
.
So much better than we even imagined.
I have purchased twice for my garage and basement door. Both works so perfect.

Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment