Monday, January 9, 2017

Cofunia Silicone Kitchen Cooking Utensils Set of 10 Pieces Premium Heat Resistant and Non-Stick Kitchen Baking Tools (10, Red)

Worth every penny! Very nice quality utensils!



Love this set! I had been searching around for a while for new set of kitchen tools and wasn't too sure how this one was going to work out but I must say I love it! 
These look beautiful.
They feel good in my hand.
These are high quality set and they look great in my kitchen in their holder.
UPDATE: I have used them for a while and I'm thrilled with them. These are the best I've ever had. They are well worth the money.
Very happy with this purchase!

Great value and quick delivery. 
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment