Friday, January 27, 2017

Angashion Women's Loose Scoop Neck Irregular Hem Long Sleeve Button Tops Shirt Blouse

Cute and Comfortable Top!



Love this top, and is very comfortable to wear.
The design is very unique.
I ordered small and it fits me very well.
It is also really good quality and very well made.
Material has a nice soft feel, buttons look nice and this works with leggings, slacks, jeans. 
It's different than most of the classic styles that you find in the stores, and you can make it dressier or more casual by pairing it with different outfits.
I'm pleased with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment