Monday, January 23, 2017

Valdler Natural Wooden Massage Comb Hair Brush for All Hair Types Improve Hair Growth, Prevent Hair Loss

Very nice quality brush for my hair type!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9GRNNW

I really love this brush.
I like this brush better when my hair is dry.
It really separates the hairs and makes it lay nice - better than a comb. 
The wooden handle gives the brush a good weight when held in the hand making it feel like a good quality brush.
Comfortable to use, comfortable to hold.
The bristles don't catch in my fine hair. I also think my hair dries faster when I brush with this.
And my hair definitely looks better since I've started using wooden brushes.
Great value and quick delivery. 
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment