Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Finether Electric Spin Spa Skin Scrubber Waterproof Body Cleansing Brush with 3 Attachments

Multifunctioning Cleansing Brush!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/6lIenirGfxM

Yes, definitely a five-star product.
I am amazed by how great this little massager/cleansing set works.
It is definitely more cost efficient than some of the name ones and trust me when I say that they are no better than this one.

The cleanser unit is also not bulky and it is easy to hold in your hand.
Brush handle – This handle is powered by 4 AA batteries, and it is difficult to open the handle to insert the batteries. However, this is a good thing when you’re working with water. You don’t want the water to creep into the handle. It isn’t going to happen with such a tight seal, so get help if you need it to open the handle. It’s definitely worth your effort.
There are three functional heads and they are very easy to use.
The circle hemp suits for soft surface or lady skin
sisal is perfect for men as it is relatively hard and has a stronger cleaning ability,
and loofah suits for everybody, loofah head may slightly swell after use due to its nature.
 I absolutely love this set and I hope that my video helps answer questions. 
The price point is great for this item.
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment