Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Speedle Women's Workout and Yoga Zip Up Stretchy Jacket with Thumb Holes

Amazing Jacket to work-out in!



This is an excellent lightweight running jacket that you can also wear casually with jeans during the day.
Sleeves are nice and long, and such a good sleek look for reflective gear.

Very pleased with the fit and quality.
The reflection is also amazing - great safety feature for jogging in the dark, but still cute to wear during the day.
The price is great also and it is worth the money.
Washed it once in laundry and heated dry, it still remains intact and supper clean.
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment