Friday, January 6, 2017

HOTOUCH Women's Fleece Robes Super Plush Microfiber Bathrobe with 2 Pockets S-XL

Very pretty and best robe ever!



AMAZINGLY comfortable!!!
It is extremely warm but that was what I was looking for.
So soft and thick.
Perfect to stay warm on a cold winter morning or evening.
It's super plush, super soft and the colors are rich and beautiful.
The pockets are nice sized & well placed and the belt is a good length.

I selected the color red this time because I wanted a darker color and who doesn't love bright cheerful colors?!

This is a definite grab a cup of coffee, your newspaper and curl up in the recliner kind of robe.
I haven't washed it yet, so not sure how the fabric will look after the washing machine. It's polyester fleece though, so I expect it to wash fine with no shrinkage (hopefully).
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment