Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Fairy Garden Believe House Set of 4 pcs, Premium Quality Hand Painted Kit For Outdoor, Indoor, Flat Decor, By Mood Lab

Beautifully detailed and looks so adorable!



Very nicely made addition to a fairy garden.
The fairy house has beautiful detail and the painting is done neatly.
The item is made from ceramic and the finishing touch is great.
It was carefully packed and shipped very quickly, which I appreciate.
The little fairy faces are beautiful and I loved the colors.
If you are making a fairy garden you will really want these. they are great
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment