Friday, January 20, 2017

Kancystore Women Floral Printed Tee Crewneck 3/4 Raglan Sleeve Casual T Shirt Top Blouse

I really love this shirt!


This shirt is very nice!!
The colors are vibrant and the material is breathable and soft.

The pattern pops right off the shirt and it is such a flattering and feminine design.
It is exactly as pictured!
The sewing on the shirt seems to be with care and of a good quality too.
The material is amazingly soft and arm length is perfect! 
I've gotten lots of compliments wearing it.
Great value and quick delivery. 
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment