Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Wake Up Light Alarm Clock - Premium Quality - 5 Colors - Sunrise Simulation with Night Light, Nature Sounds, FM Radio, USB Charger, Touch Control - 100% Life Time Guarantee

Beautiful and amazing wake-up light alarm clock!


Youtube video link- https://youtu.be/dcFGFStUxaM


I absolutely love this wake up light!! 
The alarm clock works great and wakes at set time.
One of the greatest feature on this is that you can actually wake up to natural sounds or wake up to a radio station.
There are several sounds choices that you can wake up to and none are disappointing.
 And just like a regular alarm clock there is also FM radio built in.
I do like that it also can be used as a LED light with the different colors by pressing the triangle button in the front and then selecting the color light icon for each desired color.
The Wake-Up light takes two AAA batteries, but that only powers up the clock/alarm on the unit. To be able to use the full colored sunrise effect the power cord needs to be plugged in as well.
Great value and quick delivery. 
Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment