Friday, January 27, 2017

Lunch Bag,Red 9.44"x7.67"x7.08" Reusable Insulated Lunch Box Bento Lunch Box Lunch Boxes for Adults Reusable Bags Lunch Healthy Lunch Boxes Lunch Bags for Women Lunch Bag

Great Lunch Bag!


Larger than it looks!

It fits my 3-lunch container and one insulated bottle in there perfectly.
I keep getting compliments because it's so cute.
Great price, and works well for me since it fits all shapes of my Tupperware inside!
The handles are big enough to put over your wrists.
If you are looking for a cute soft sided lunch tote that holds a lot this is the one for you.
I'm pleased with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment