Monday, January 23, 2017

RFID Blocking Long Leather Women Clutch Wallet Ladies Purse Checkbook Holder/Card Holder KARNI SOUL

Very good quality and beautiful PU leather wallet!



This wallet is classic and stylish, not too big and not too small.
Very nice looking, and it holds all my credit cards, receipts, etc. without being too bulky. 
There are 10 slots for credit card, 2 long pockets, 1 zipper pocket, 1 receipt pocket, a zippered pouch for coins or other stuff, a window ID sleeve. 
Great variety of colors available too.
It's very affordable--often wallets are an obnoxious fifty bucks or more--this is well priced for getting PU leather and RFID protection.
Good quality, well crafted.
Great value and quick delivery. 
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment