Sunday, January 22, 2017

Our Iris HAPPY FALL PUMPKINS WELCOME Decorative Door Mat Indoor/Outdoor Doormat Decor Rug Non-woven Fabric Non Slip 23.6(L) x 15.7(W)

Very nice and amazing quality doormat!



Great rug for the price.
Packaging was really good and the product was exactly as ordered.
It arrived rolled and flattened very quickly.
Very durable and heavy rug.
Love that it doesn't slip.
It is the perfect size and I have no issues with it moving around or getting out of place. 
Great value and quick delivery. 
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment