Thursday, January 26, 2017

Baltic Amber Teething Necklace For Babies (Unisex) (Cognac) - Anti Flammatory, Drooling & Teething Pain Reduce Properties - Natural Certificated Oval Baltic Jewelry with the Highest Quality Guaranteed

Very nice and a must for teething babies!

https://www.amazon.com/Baltic-Teething-Necklace-Babies-Unisex/dp/B00M5CUU7Y/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8


The quality is great.
The length is great for any baby.
The strong screw clasp ensures that a child is not going to be able to pull it off, and the knots between the beads further ensure that it will not break and become a choking hazard.
However, it is still important for parents to supervise their child while wearing the product, and it should always be removed when the child is sleeping, day or night.

It comes with a certified Amber Certificate. Which is very important when purchasing Amber.

I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment