Thursday, February 2, 2017

Bamboo Toothbrush W/ 15 Degree Angle & Soft BPA Free Nylon Bristles - 100% Organic and Biodegradable Wooden Toothbrush For Adults - Pack Of 4 Best Toothbrushes For Sensitive Gums

Great eco-friendly and sturdy bamboo toothbrush!



This is a great toothbrush, and feels good in your hand when using it.
The bristles are really well shaped to get in between your teeth.
Each brush is individually boxed and comes in a sleeve.
The sleeve can be used to protect the brush when traveling.
After slowly becoming more Eco-conscious I decided that these really aren't that expensive given what the impact of plastic toothbrushes are on the earth.
Everything is biodegradable, even the packaging! So, amazing!
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment