Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Absorbing pores blackhead and stubborn dirt and helping to improve dull and rough skin

Great product and very easy to use!



I recommend to wash your face with hot water, then, after your face is dry, apply the mask.
Simply spread over face avoiding eye area.
Leave on for 15 minutes it will dry.
Then just peel off.
This leaves your skin feeling so smooth and it didn't hurt when pulled off!
Complete results NO black heads.
I get many blackheads on the area of nose and chin.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment