Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Wireless Endoscope, Depstech WiFi Borescope Inspection Camera 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake Camera for Andorid and IOS Smartphone, iPhone, Samsung, Tablet - Black(5 Meter)

Very nice and useful!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/UWez6bHHs7Y


This is by far one of the best endoscope camera's i have purchased.
All of the parts included in the package feel high quality and well made.
The good thing about the latest technology is that it can now both work side by side with androids and IOS.
The Endoscope cable is identical to the direct usb connected version, so you can direct connect to devices which have the appropriate ports.
I needed one to work with an iPhone.
It's very easy to set this up which take 2 to 3 mins to get it going.
The app allows you to capture pics, video, change resolution settings, and a few other useful things.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment