Friday, February 17, 2017

ACEVOG Women's Color Block Casual Plain Long Sleeve Simple Loose Tshirt Dress

Comfy and pretty!



I love this dress.
It fits perfectly.
I am 5'2" and 102lbs.
I ordered a small and it fits so well. 
I will have to use it as a shirt, however, it will go awesome over a pair of leggings or skinny jeans.
The dress is a simple yet figure flattering base just waiting for your own unique touch.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have included pictures from the front and back because I always like to see how the clothes looks on "regular" people before buying online.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment