Friday, February 17, 2017

Hausbell W701 Smart Wi-Fi Plug Wireless Remote Control Electrical Outlet Switch for Household Appliances (2 Pack)

Absolutely loved it!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/j0Chlr0R81Q


I like the product does what is advertised.
You basically scan the QR code on the box (they provide one for both android users and IPhone users) install the app, enter your information and Wi-Fi information, and activate your smart plug!
Flashing blue light is an indication that the Wi-Fi plug is ready to connect.
I tried using this on my lamp and it does work.
This device definitely makes life easier.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.

This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment