Sunday, February 26, 2017

Raw Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces For Babies (Unisex) (Honey Olive) - Anti Flammatory, Drooling & Teething Pain Reduce Properties - Natural...

Loved it!




This is a beautiful amber teething necklace.
The necklace ended up being perfect in length and it even has a little growing room.
I did the salt water test to ensure quality and it passed.
It's very good quality and won’t be pulled off like some others with clip on clasps!
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment