Friday, February 17, 2017

Bunion Relief Ultimate Bundle Package (Pack of 18) - Toe Straightener, Separator, Spreader, Corrector, Protector, Spacer & Stretcher - Bunion Night Splint, Shield, Support, Cushions, Bootie & Sleeve

Very comfortable to wear and stays in place!



Very good and useful product! 
It comes with nice instructions that explain how to use the product properly. 
There are 9 different things that comes with several different feet protectors to possibly help you reduce some of the pain and suffering.
It contains Toe Straightener, Separator, Spreader, Corrector, Protector, Spacer & Stretcher - Bunion Night Splint, Shield, Support, Cushions, Bootie & Sleeve.
They are flexible enough to adjust to different size feet.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment