Saturday, February 25, 2017

Ecandy Extendable Selfie Stick Built-in 3200 mAh Power Bank Wired Self-portrait Monopod with Rear Mirror ,4 LED Fill Lights for iPhone 6 6plus ,Samsung Galaxy, THC and Other Android Phones (Gold)

The best selfie stick I ever had!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/ihoatUYd16c


Exactly what I was looking for. It folds up nice and compact so that it can fit easily in a purse, there is built in light for a dark room photo and the gold color is classy & awesome.
The selfie stick is very easy to use. I have used and own many selfie stick but this is the 1st selfie stick which has a built-in LED light. The LED light rotates 360 degree. You can adjust it according to your needs.

It holds the phone securely and has a hand loop for your wrist in case you inadvertently drop it.
The mirror lets you take selfies with the back lens of the smart phone, which is usually a better lens than the front lens.
To turn the light on the selfie stick click the light button on the stick, 1 -2-3 times depends of the amount of light you needed , usually I use no more than level 2 , even in total darkness the high level is ok , the pictures looks better with the stick light than flash light .
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment