Thursday, February 23, 2017

Food Scale - Warmhoming Multifunction Digital Kitchen Scale with Hanger for Easy Storage - High Precision with Backlit and Stainless Steel (11lb/5kg)

Compact, sturdy and very easy to use!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/eMEBANBgmpE

This is really great to leave out on a counter if you are weighing every day. 
Very clear numbers and the mode button switches instantly from grams, to ounces, to pounds, to kilograms, so you can use whatever measuring system you prefer for the task at hand.
Screen is large and easy to read.
It gave me the precise weight.
It's very good quality and I like that it's stainless steel.

It is lightweight and compact so it fits nicely on the counter without taking up a bunch of space and is easily moved when the space is needed. 
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment