Sunday, February 5, 2017

WolfWise Tarp Shelter Sunshade Canopy Waterproof Lightweight Rainfly 13.8Ft x 13Ft for Camping Outdoor Travel

Long-lasting, High Quality Canopy!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/deiJdDifiRg


This is a great shelter from sun on the beach.
The metal frame on this one is VERY sturdy.
The frame is tall enough that headroom is not a problem. 
The fabric is high quality and I think will last a long time.
Very excited to use it for summer.
If you are needing something that is tough, can help heat or cool you down and is easily portable then you've found it.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment