Saturday, February 4, 2017

Sportholic 518100 iPhone 6/6S Armband Water Resistant Sports Running Armband with Key Holder, Cable Locker, Cards Holder for iPhone 6/6S, Galaxy S6/S5/S4, iPhone 5/5C/5S up to 5.1" - Black

Amazing quality running armband!



Perfect! Hard to find a good one of these.
The armband fits my iPhone 6S without any issues.
All of the touchscreen functions work!
It is great quality and my phone even fits in it with the case on, which I have found to be a problem with other brands.
Stays in place while walking/running
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment