Thursday, February 16, 2017

Lifeasy - 6 Tiers Portable Detachable Closet with Fabric Cover Shoe Rack Storage Cloth Shoe Organizer Cabinet

Simply Amazing!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/a0Heydz90b0


I love this shoe organizer!
It was daunting to open the box and see all the parts.
Item is very light weight, and super quick/simple to put together.
I took out the instruction sheet and it actually showed really well how to put it together.
It is very stable and though the connectors are plastic but they are strong and hold the metal tubes well.
The construction and mechanics of the product is very sturdy.
It comes with a cover to keep seasonal shoes free from dust. 
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment