Sunday, February 5, 2017

Pillow Cases Covers,100% Cotton Linen 3D Oil Painting Black Large Tree and Flower Birds Throw Pillow Case Cushion Cover Home Sofa Bed Office Car Decorative 18 X 18 Inch (004 Style)

Amazing quality pillow case- very unique!



I received in this oil paint, hand-painted throw pillow case on canvas and was pleasantly surprised.
They are so pretty and they seem very durable.
The images online show exactly what they look like.
They have the look of an oil painting, but there is no paint involved.
It seems like the cases listed as 18x18 look a lot better with a 20x20 insert in them.
Really reasonable way to "cuten" up the room!
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment