Saturday, February 4, 2017

Dead Sea Mud Mask for Face & Body - 100% Natural Spa Quality - Best Pore Reducer & Minimizer to Help Treat Acne , Blackheads & Oily Skin – Tightens Skin...

Awesome mud mask for sensitive dry skin!



It goes on nicely, feels great, smells pleasant, easy to wash off, can't say enough good things!
I also noticed my blackhead on my nose reduced too.

It doesn't burn my face and I love the finish on my face has after every use.
It pulls all the dirt and oils out and when I rinse it off, my skin glows, yet is very soft and silky.
I use rose water as a toner after this mask to get the residual clay off and I have seen an amazing improvement in my skin.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment