Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Cookidea Glass Cruet Pourer Bottle, 550 ml Liquid Condiment Oil Dispenser and Syrup Container with Automatic Stopper, Precise-Pour Spout, and Non-Slip Handle

Perfect accessory for home-chefs!



I've had it for a week and it works perfectly.
It makes pouring olive oil/vegetable more convenient and mess free. 
It makes your cooking life so much easier.
The bottle is nice and sturdy.
It looks great in our kitchen and works well. 
It’s easy to clean the dispenser with soap and water and reuse.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment