Friday, February 17, 2017

ASCHOEN Women's Evening Floral Off Shoulder Lace Long Sleeve Boat Neck Cocktail Formal Swing Dress

Perfect flattering dress!



This is one of the most comfortable and elegant dress that I owned.
Some of the dress that has laces is scratchy but this one is not, instead it is very comfortable to wear and not scratchy.
It fells very nice and easy to move in.
I didn't see any loose threads or strings, which was awesome, because with lace it's always up in the air.
It is good to match with boots and heels.
It is also the perfect length for my height.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have included pictures from the front and back because I always like to see how the clothes looks on "regular" people before buying online.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment