Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Meaneor Womens summer floral off shoulder Ruffled A line Collar Swing Dress

This dress is gorgeous!



LOVED this dress.
I found it true to size. I'm 5'2", 100 lbs. and a small worked fine for me.
The material is soft and silky, but not too thin, and the top part with the ruffle has enough stretch to be extremely comfortable.
Classy yet sexy.
The color is great.
This is perfect for girls night out, concert night or even a date night you name it.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment