Thursday, February 16, 2017

MsBasic Women's Scoop Neck Sleeveless Casual Long Maxi Tank Dress

Classy Sexy!



This dress is super flattering and can be dressed up or down.
The material is very soft and light enough to be breathable, but it's still thick, solid material.
The slit is not too high, and it looks very cute.
Very nice quality fitted stretchy fabric, elegant yet comfortable.
It is also the perfect length for my height.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have included pictures from the front and back because I always like to see how the clothes looks on "regular" people before buying online.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment