Thursday, February 16, 2017

Jewelry Organizer Hanging Bag 40 Pockets & 20 Hook-and-loop Tabs Earrings Necklace Bracelet Holder Dual Sided Space-Saving Household Closet Accessory Storage Bag with Hanger (Black)

Loved it! Great Jewellery Organizer!



I'm fairly surprised how well this item worked out!
A wonderful double side invention, extracted three messy drawers, saved a lot of space.
I can see all my jewelry at once, so I'm not always choosing the same few items because I've forgotten about -- or can't find -- the rest.
There's a place for rings, earrings, necklaces and bracelets. 
All seams are fully sewn and seem strong.
Very sturdy Plastic.
Pockets can Take a lot of Weight.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment