Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The Blue Heart of The Sea Necklace,Necklace Jewelry Gifts for Women Jewelry Pendants Necklaces Jewelry Anniversary Valentines Jewelry Necklace Pendants for Women

Very cute and beautiful necklace!



This is truly a beautiful necklace!
It has a heart design with significant love.
The size of the pendant is definitely larger than anticipated, and it is a necklace that grabs one's attention.
The quality, craftsmanship and setting are spectacular.
It sparkles beautifully in the light.
It isn't too heavy nor light.

I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment