Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Large Beach Towels, Wuudi Blue Stripes Pool Towel 100% Cotton Super Softness and Absorbency (80*150cm)

Super soft and very absorbent towel!



Just as pictured. Great quality.
It's incredibly soft and large - perfect for spreading out for a fun day at the beach.
I followed the washing/drying instructions, and they definitely seemed to fluff up quite a bit after that! 
Makes a perfect gift for those friends who seem to have everything.|
If you're looking for a solid beach towel that doesn't start falling apart or fading after a wash or two then this the perfect solution. 
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment