Friday, February 17, 2017

OURS Womens Crewneck Long Sleeve Baseball Long T-Shirt Tunic Tops

Very comfortable, looks great with jeans or leggings!



I like to wear likes big, long, loose clothing and this looks perfect on me!
The shirts are a bit long, but I kind of like it that way so there's no riding up or constant shifting that I have to do on my part.
The material feels a little thicker and more durable than your usual t-shirt material and is very soft.
Overall, it's a great shirt!
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have included pictures from the front and back because I always like to see how the clothes looks on "regular" people before buying online.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment