Sunday, February 5, 2017

ARCHEER Tire Chain Security Snow Chains for Passenger Cars, Pickups, and SUVs - Set of 6

Very useful product; easy to install!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/IhnNQBWCO5I


This snow chain is amazing.
I live in New York where we get a few serious snows storms a year.
It comes with 6 pieces of snow chains, a pair of gloves.
These snow chains are easy to install, and If installed properly will provide seasons of use at reasonable speeds.
Just make sure you practice once or twice before you have to put them on in the snow.
I like they are compact and not heavy at all.
Good to have them in the case.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment