Friday, February 17, 2017

eshion New Women Slash Neck Halter Lace Up Off Shoulder Chiffon Loose Blouse Tops

Wonderful Fit!



It’s very soft chiffon and fits perfectly on me.
For reference I am 5.2' and weigh 102 lbs. and got a size small.
The fabric is nice and stretchy, and very comfortable.
It is a Casual but Sexy looking when you’re wearing it.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have 
included pictures from the front and back because I always like to see how the clothes looks on "regular" people before buying online.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment