Tuesday, February 21, 2017

NINASUN "Kite" Quadrate 925 Sterling Silver Hollow Out Carved Pendant Necklace, Crystals From Swarovski

Very pretty and makes a great gift!



I love it, it's absolutely beautiful!
It is clear and bright and colorful and very attractive.
It lays nice on the chain and it’s not heavy at all.
The quality and the beauty of this necklace is amazing!
It is well worth the price and by far surpassed my expectation of the quality!

Nice packaging came with a nice cleaning cloth too.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment