Sunday, February 5, 2017

Terra Hiker Camping Cookware Set with Mesh Bag

Very Nice Camping Cookware Kit!



This is probably the cutest little pan set I have ever seen.
I like everything folds and fits together to take up less space.

They all fit together nicely & store away in the carrying case. 
Needless to say, that if you store it in your car this will be a life saver. 
 Makes a great addition to my camping gear.
I'm looking forward to many future uses on my camping trips.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.







This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment