Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Poolside Shatterproof Unbreakable Stemless Wine Glass ~ Sophisticated Durable Reusable Design ~ Dishwasher Safe ~ Gift Box Set of 4 ~ Made of 100% Eastman USA Tritan ~ 16 oz

Lightweight, seamless wine glasses!



These are perfect.
They are a thicker, sturdier, nicer feeling glass than I had expected.

They are very nicely shaped and just the right size!
Beautiful craftsmanship.
Can also be used for a variety of drinks & beverages.
This glasses are great for all purpose.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment