Monday, February 6, 2017

Bluetooth 4.0 Waterproof Smart Bracelet Bands Sport Watch Fitness Tracker Waistband with Heart Rate Monitor for IPhone Android Smartphone

Great watch; keeps track of daily activities!



This watch is amazing!
It fits my small wrist nicely.
Touch screen is responsive.
The functions are useful and valuable, the band pairs well with my iPhone.
The QR code on the easy set up Manuel will take you right to the app that you can download and install on your phone! 
I have worn this watch in the shower and have had no issues. 
I've been using it for a week and it does the job very good.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.


This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment