Saturday, February 18, 2017

WolfWise 55L+10L Internal Frame Backpack Water-resistant Hiking Backpacking Pack with Rain Cover Black

Excellent quality backpack!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/o4sIJdllMxU


A lot of great features.
Material it's very strong, durable, and water resistant.
The backpack conveniently opens from both the side and the bottom as well as the top and I can reach my clothes without having to dig through the entire compartment.
The padding is very good and straps feel good as well.
The pack is comfortable to wear on even steep uphill climbs; it is not a particularly lightweight pack, but even when loaded, the load is barely noticeable, as the weight seems comfortable dispersed.
It includes
2 inside drawstring compartments with front zipper openings, 1 hydration pocket, 1 large zipper front pocket, 2 zipper waist compartments, 2 mesh pockets, 1 removable top lip, and 1 bottom rain cover pocket.
Great price for all the features.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment