Sunday, February 26, 2017

Halife Women's Sexy Sleeveless Lace Up Halter Chiffon Summer Beach Dress Mini Sundress

Cute Dress!



The dress is beautiful.
It looks exactly like the picture.

The fabric is made of a high-quality chiffon & has a double cloth underneath.
They do have more colors then one. They do have different sizes.
This dress has no adjustable straps, So I couldn't unjust it even if I wanted to.
I can't wait until summer so I can wear it.
I have worn a shrug to cover my shoulders on a chilly day.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment